Happy weekend, everyone! We’ve been battling some winter colds around here (including a nice little asthma attack), so this week was low-key. (Who am I kidding..they’re always low-key.)
This coming week, however, Todd and I have a very romantic Valentine’s Day take-out dinner from Carrabba’s planned. I know… you’re jealous. We might even get some of those mini-desserts too. It’s a crazy life we live.
Here are a few things I enjoyed this week:
- Okay, this isn’t reading…but check out this video of a little toddler playing basketball. He’s crazy!
- 15 Ways Moms Can Fit More Reading Into Their Day
- Ear Infection Escapades: Natural Help for Ear Infections
- Make Your Own Cleaners: Recipes!
- 7 Sexy Foods That Boost Your Libido (I mean come, on, that’s just funny! You know you’re curious! 😉
- Dear Mom Who Feels Like She Wants to Quit
This week, also, will start the new renovations here at Smartter Each Day! It should be a few weeks before it’s finished. I’m sure you’ll all be on the edges of your seat. Try to remain calm. Blessings to you and your family this Valentine’s Day week!