Top Ten Fall Soups
- Caribbean Sweet Potato Chili – This soup has a few strikes…Weird flavor combos (sweet potatoes ? caribbean? soup?) But trust me here, folks…YUMMY.
- my mom’s Chicken and Dumplings (recipe coming…but I’ll give you a hint. We use Biscuick. I know, I know… How could we?? 🙂 )
- Black Bean Soup
- Pasta Fagioli – Olive Garden, anyone? Now if I could only have the breadsticks…
- Tortilla Soup – Okay this is more of a summer recipe. But hey, avocadoes are still on sale. This is a great recipe.
- Ham and Bean Soup – don’t hate. It’s awesome.
- French Onion Soup (love this recipe…uses Balsamic Vinegar instead of wine!)
- Roasted Vegetable Minestrone – I have not actually made this version of minestrone! Sorry…but it actually looks better than the one I made, so I will be trying it soon.
- White Bean and Chicken Chili – I get cravings for this once a month. Odd. Yet, not?
- Old Timey Beef Stew (it’s what a man wants.)